Pre / Post-Op / PACU Registered Nurse - No weekends, call, or holidays!
We are seeking a full time Pre-Op / PACU Registered Nurse for our busy endoscopy center in Murfreesboro, TN.
- M-F daytime hours
- No weekends
- No call
- Critical Care experience required (ICU, PACU, Cardiac Cath)
- ER experience considered
- 2 years of experience required
- GI experience is a plus!
- Current Tennessee Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
* Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting is a plus!
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.