Case Manager-$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding clinical team!
The Case manager will review demographic and clinical information of the patient to determine medical necessity for surgical intervention. Provide hospital case management/utilization review and discharge plan to assure that the patient progresses through the continuum of care and is discharged in a timely manner to the most appropriate environment. Determine that patient has met criteria for admission for neurosurgical and orthopedic procedures and ensure pre-authorization has been obtained from payor. Ensure clinical documentation supports continued hospitalization and communicates with physicians regarding readiness for discharge. Maintains competency with the electronic health record for documentation/support of medical necessity purposes
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- AA degree, with Bachelor’s strongly preferred.
- Three years related (clinical, acute-care hospital, and/or one year of utilization review).
- Current TN RN License, current CPR certification, CCM preferred
- Proficiency in written and oral communication; computer skills to include expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.