Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding team!
- Competitive pay rates
Performs the daily functions of denial resolution which primarily includes researching accounts, analyzing EOBs, and interacting with insurance companies for resolution of denied balances. Must be a hands-on problem solver and effective communicator to support the goals of the Hospital Business Office. The Denial Specialist will also be responsible for covering other business office functions as necessary. Duties include registration, insurance verification, charge audit, financial counseling, and patient calls. Successful candidate will possess outstanding multi-tasking+ abilities, communication and teamwork as well as the ability to keep up in a fast paced working environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working accounts receivables which includes denial management and other A/R discrepancies.
- Solid understanding of Revenue Cycle functions and Business Office operations preferred
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional way.
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet high-paced demand.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office and Cerner preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.