GI/Endoscopy Tech/Surgical Technician
We are a GI surgery center looking for a full-time GI technician. We are a busy center in Nashville, TN looking for a happy, ready to work GI tech.
• Supports physicians and nurses with the preparation and set up of appropriate equipment and supplies for each procedure.
• Transports patients, maintains disinfection of equipment and patient environment performs and maintains disinfection quality control documentation, and provides patient care as directed.
• Maintains equipment inventory.
• Orders supplies and maintains supply inventory and stocks rooms
• Sets up room between procedures.
• Anticipates instrument needs intra procedure and assists the physician during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Collects and processes specimens.
• Maintains and reviews patient records, charts, and other pertinent information.
• Ensures cleanliness of working environment. Prepares list of medical supplies needed.
• Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
• Maintains patient confidentiality.
• Performs related work as required.
No Call/No Weekends
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous GI experience desired.
- Current certification in CPR.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.