Materials Management Director
Baptist Plaza Surgicare, aka Saint Thomas Surgery Center Midtown, is a 10 OR, 1 Procedure Room facility supporting 9000 surgical procedures annually
The Materials Management department includes one management position and two technician positions
We pride ourselves on being able to provide high-quality surgical care through the support of efficient and cost-effective channels of supply management.
The MM Director is responsible to ensure that quality products are provided for our surgeons while focusing on cost-reduction and just-in-time supply chain management
The MM Director is required to understand and utilize database analytics to determine best practices in supply usage. ENVI experience is preferred but not required.Required Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of Materials Management experience
- Must have hospital or ASC management experience in order to be considered for this position
- Development of staff and department
- Oversees goals, assignments and deadlines
- Leads Materials Performance Improvement projects
- Works with Vendors and consignment
- Hands-On/Working management style - This is a small hospital, so all of our department leaders work in front-line staffing as needed.
- Share our Lead-By-Example attitude
- Compliance with Joint Commission, state and federal regulations
- Must have excellent communication, management and customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.