Operating Room Registered Nurse
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding clinical team!
- Shift Differential
- Competitive pay rates
- Full-Time Days
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of patients in operating room. Provides care within nursing standards of practice and the policies of the Hospital. Makes decisions regarding direct patient care needs and communicates appropriate information to physicians, patients, family members, and personnel in other departments as well as team members. May have additional responsibilities as designated by OR Director, or Board Runner, which include, but are not limited to, serving on committees, participating in quality improvement audits and projects.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus with at least 1 year of OR experience
- College education
- One year experience preferred
- Registered Nurse in Tennessee
- CPR Certified
- Core competency completed
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.