Operating Room Scrub Tech
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding clinical team!
- Shift Differential
- Competitive pay rates
- Full-Time Days
Scrubs and prepares sterile field for surgical procedures, cares for instrumentation in an appropriate manner, and assists with the surgical procedures in accordance with hospital regulatory and professional standards.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- This position is eligible for a $5000 sign on bonus
- High school education
- One year OR experience preferred with demonstrated skills as an OR Technician
- CPR certificate
- Completion of recognized courses for surgical technologist, certification required. New graduates must achieve certification within 6 months of hire.
- Competent in setting up and maintaining the sterile field
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation and applied uses for specific surgical procedures.
- Understanding of appropriate methods of care, cleaning, and reprocessing of instrumentation.
- Understanding of sterilization methods and parameters.
- Knowledge of required supplies, inclusive of but not limited to, drapes, sutures, and medications needed for most surgical procedures.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.