Operating Room Transporter
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding team!
The OR Transporter will maintain OR cleanliness, transports patients to the surgical & PACU department, and assist as needed in the Operating Room department.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- High school education
- One year clinical experience preferred
- CPR certificate
- Core competency completed
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.