Respiratory Therapist - PRN - NIGHTS
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding clinical team!
This position is responsible for performing the respiratory care needs for assigned patients. The Respiratory Therapist shall assume responsibility for implementing and assessing the therapeutic needs of the patients. The therapist is responsible for the dispersing of respiratory interventions, also to outline the roles and responsibilities determined necessary and essential for the delivery of services and care to the patient population at Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- This is a PRN Night Shift position
- Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner by Tennessee Department of Health
- Minimum 2 year experience in a clinical setting
- Current CPR and ACLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Organization habits
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from 16 years old to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement ideology
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.