RN OR Full Time Days
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding clinical team!
- Shift Differential
- Competitive pay rates
- Full-Time Days
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of patients in operating room. Provides care within nursing standards of practice and the policies of the Hospital. Makes decisions regarding direct patient care needs and communicates appropriate information to physicians, patients, family members, and personnel in other departments as well as team members. May have additional responsibilities as designated by OR Director, or Board Runner, which include, but are not limited to, serving on committees, participating in quality improvement audits and projects.
As a leader in spinal and joint replacement surgery, we are proud of what we’ve achieved, and we believe that it’s our employees who have made that success possible. We strive to take good care of our employees, and we are always looking for exceptional talent. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of an extraordinary team, please consider Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery. We would love for you to join us!
- Culture: Family oriented, collaborative efforts, open door policy
- Quality Care: One of the only hospitals in Nashville with a Five-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Top 5% in the U.S. for spinal surgery, numerous Healthgrades awards for spinal and joint replacement surgery
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, PTO, 401K with company match, competitive compensation, Employee Assistance Program reimbursement for certification/licensure renewals
- Education: Tuition reimbursement, training/in-services
- Recognizing and listening to our employees: Good Catch awards, employee appreciation week, Employee Leadership Committee, Employee bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus with at least 1 year of OR experience
- College education
- One year experience preferred
- Registered Nurse in Tennessee
- CPR Certified
- Core competency completed
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.