Scheduler- $2500 Sign-On Bonus
Join Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery's outstanding team!
This position requires a person who is creative and flexible. Someone who can develop cooperative bonds with surgeon’s offices to achieve maximum utilization of the Hospital while accommodating skills and attention to detail so that through the scheduling process, utilizations of staff, equipment and available times are maximized.
- Health, Dental, Vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for license renewals
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
- High school education
- One year scheduling experience preferred
- CPR certificate
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Core competency completed:
- Pleasant phone and interpersonal skills
- Must appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexible, reliable, productive, patient oriented, and self motivated.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.