Pre Op / PACU Registered Nurse - FULL TIME--no weekends!
Our multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center in New Lenox, IL is seeking a PRN or part time PACU RN for our afternoon/evening shift. We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in New Lenox, IL.
- Hours of operation are M-F, no call, weekends, or holidays!
- Afternoon/evening availability - schedule will vary - we will work with your schedule
- Great supplemental job with the holidays quickly approaching!
- Seeking 3-5 years of pre/post/PACU experience in a hospital or ASC setting
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current IL Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in an Ambulatory Surgery Setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
*Experience working in an ASC is preferred
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.