Pre Assessment Licensed Practical Nurse
At Coral Ridge Outpatient Center We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize our employees as our number one assets.
About The Job
Coral Ridge Outpatient Center is looking for an experienced and capable Pre Admissions Nurse for our Pre Admissions Department. The Pre Admissions Nurse is responsible for the teamwork and coordination of nursing care to include the collection and analysis of assessment data in determining nursing diagnosis, identification of expected outcomes and development of plan of care in collaboration with the patient/family and other interdisciplinary team members as appropriate. The Pre Admissions Nurse identifies interventions to attain expected outcomes, implements the interventions identified in the plan of care, evaluates the progress of the patient/family toward attainment of outcomes, and documents the process. This care includes sensitivity to age specific and unique needs of the patient/family.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital/ASC setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluates, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Excellent teaching skills *
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.
- Required: currently holds an LPN license for the state of Florida
- BLS is required.
- Preferred: ACLS certification
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Preferred: Enrolled in a Registered Nurse’s Program.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.