Manages all functions related to accounts payable and billing. Demonstrates efficiency in processing invoices and verifying contract pricing. Pays invoices in a timely manner. Coordinates scheduled and ad hoc check runs. Monitors vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Researches and resolves invoice discrepancies and issues. Maintains vendor and corresponds with vendors to respond to inquiries. Responsible for maintaining organization of AP files. Prepares various reports including, end of the month closing reports and end of the month payment reports. Generates ad hoc AP reporting requests. Provides supporting documentation for audits
- High school graduate or equivalent; associates degree preferred.
- Two to five years previous accounts payable experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Excellent team work, communication and organizational skills
- Independently resolve issues encountered during the full cycle accounts payable process.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.