CNA Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) FT OASIS Hospital
****$1,500 sign on bonus!****
OASIS Hospital has an immediate need for a full time C.N.A Health Unit Coordinator!
- Responsible for departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals.
- Offers needed support to the nursing staff of the department.
- The Unit Secretary is self-driven with duties assigned and has a good individual prioritization of duties.
- Establishes effective team-working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, visitors and vendors. Specific functions can vary depending on the area to which the employee is assigned.
- Ensures that Standard Precautions are followed at all times.
- Implements safe work practices and provides knowledgeable guidance and evaluation of environment of care including life safety (fire prevention) security, hazardous and waste management, emergency preparedness, infection control and the safe use of medical equipment and utilities.
- Maintains positive behaviors, attitude and commitment to interpersonal service toward physicians, patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Adherence to OASIS Hospital’s Commitment Statement.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and technical instructions and procedure manuals.
- Has good computer skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions satisfactorily.
- Be able to perform this job and expectations of the job successfully and independently.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current CNA License.
- Recommend a minimum of 6 months’ experience as a Unit Secretary in a hospital / facility setting.
- Current BLS.
**Sign on bonus is paid 50% at 6 months of employment, and 50% at 12 months of employment.**
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.