EVS Technician Housekeeper FT OASIS Hospital
OASIS Hospital has an immediate need for a full time EVS Tech/Housekeeper to join the team!
Job Summary: The EVS Tech provides terminal cleaning services in the perioperative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment. The EVS Tech has the following responsibilities:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning and disinfection of the operating room, pre-op and PACU areas of the hospital.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and approved disinfectants following appropriate safety procedures.
- Clean, disinfect and re-make stretchers/beds.
- Turnover all rooms between cases.
- Stock all assigned areas.
- Transport equipment as directed.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Assists Hospitality Services Management team with Hospitality assignments upon request as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 1 year EVS/housekeeping experience in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
- Heavy lifting also required (50+lbs).
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.