EVS Technician - OR
O.A.S.I.S Hospital is seeking an Operating Room Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeper $15/hr
The O.A.S.I.S Hospital Operating Room EVS Tech provides terminal cleaning services in the perioperative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment. The OR EVS Tech has the following responsibilities:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of the operating room, pre-op and PACU areas of the hospital
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures
- Clean and re-make stretchers/beds
- Turnover all OR rooms between cases
- Stock all assigned areas
- Transport equipment as directed
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to perform heavy lifting (50+lbs) REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year EVS/housekeeping experience in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.