The Educator is the first line support for staff, physicians and other related providers on service specific clinical issues. The Educator is responsible for supervising, directing, coaching and mentoring their assigned core group of staff. The educator leads the organization's ongoing process change and clinical transformation including assessment, evaluation, planning, and implementing clinical documentation and processes for patient care. This position will provide clinical education and evaluation of nursing and patient care staff, and facilitates evidenced based research within a specialized area of nursing. Collaborates with medical practitioners to incorporate nursing processes into the plan of care for specialized group of patients, clinical transformation focusing on systems and programs that interact with the clinical medical record.
- Mentor/coach staff to enhance their professional development.
- Provide immediate support and education on policy, procedures and equipment.
- Responsible for learning, implementing and teaching new technology/procedures.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona or Compact State.
- BSN Required.
- Orthopedic Nurse Certified (ONC) preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS
- Demonstrate competent administrative, communication and leadership skills.
- Communication, Classroom facilitation and presentation skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge, Meditech EMR, MS Word and Excel preferred
- 3 years acute care experience.
- Relevant clinical experience.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Two years of progressively responsible experience in a utilization review environment is preferred.
Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.