Housekeeper Full Time
O.A.S.I.S Hospital is seeking an Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeper to join our team! $15/hr
The EVS Tech/Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning all areas of the hospital including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned. The EVS Tech/Housekeeper utilizes cleaning devices such as mops, vacuums, dusters and other necessary tools, products and supplies. This position collaborates with others in the department as well as other departments in the hospital.
- Follows specific procedure to perform cleaning and disinfection of patient rooms and other areas of the hospital.
- Uses approved industrial cleaning and disinfecting agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Stock all assigned areas.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Assists Hospitality Services Management team with Hospitality assignments upon request as needed.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Heavy lifting also required (50+lbs).
- Ability to work independently and have excellent problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- 1 year EVS/housekeeping experience in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.