Respiratory Therapist - PT Nights
The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a specialty inpatient hospital which was established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS Hospital provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our mission is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
OASIS Hospital is hiring a PART TIME NIGHTS Respiratory Therapist.
Position required skills for the Respiratory Therapist include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Patient Assessment and Management
- Performs patient assessments according to policy, procedures and prevailing professional standards of care.
- Assess patient response to therapeutic interventions and adjusts treatment plans as indicated/warranted.
- Performs patient chart review to assist with patient care planning and treatment.
- Utilizes Department Protocols and policies to guide patient management.
- Interacts with physicians/ Licenses Independent Practitioners to facilitate the best clinical outcome for the patient.
- Provides education to the patient and or/caregivers to include but not limited to:
- Respiratory disease processes
- Treatment expectations and goals – including medications
- Asthma Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Home Treatment and Care
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.