Sterile Processing Technician Full Time
O.A.S.I.S Hospital is seeking a Sterile Processing Technician to join our team!
The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a specialty inpatient hospital which was established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS Hospital provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our mission is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
The Sterile Processing Technician is required to be responsible for the proper care and handling of all surgical instruments including the cleaning, assembly, preparation, packaging, and sterilization under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services at the hospital.
- Must have mechanical aptitude with the ability to break down moving parts, clean, lubricate, and reassemble.
- Must be able to problem solve incomplete trays and missing instrumentation.
- Must process effective organizational, communication and human relation skills.
- Must Complete CS training program and acquire and maintain certification within the first year of employment and maintain the certification throughout Oasis employment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous SPD experience including knowledge of surgical instrumentation, patient related devices, materials and equipment, aseptic and sterilization techniques.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.