When you join USPI, you’re joining a caring, compassionate team who provides excellence in patient care across all of our facilities. As part of our staff, you’ll work with a high level of professionalism and commitment to our patients by providing safe, efficient patient care throughout their health experience. We follow the highest standard for nursing excellence, quality patient care, and innovation.
- Job Type: Full Time
URL for glassdoor logo needs to be replaced.
Glassdoor logo rating needs to be replaced with client rating. The last two numbers "01" should be updated with the client company number. You can find the company number on the reviews page of the company for example TMP's url is https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/TMP-Worldwide-Reviews-E247764.htm and the company number for TMP is 247764.In addtion to 'horizontalStarRating' you can change this to 'verticalStarRating'
What makes a successful OR Nurse at our location? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
The culture of USPI revolves around our mission of treating each and every one of our patients, and their families, as if they were our own family members – each patient, each family, each and every time. We also believe in:
- Working with compassion and respect for others and each other, supporting our communities and advocating for our patients
- Acting with integrity and the highest ethical standards – always
- Delivering results through accountability and transparency
- Embracing inclusiveness for all people in our workplace and in the communities we serve
Medical, dental, vision, healthcare/dependent FSA, life and disability insurance
401(k) Retirement Plans
Secure your future with plans that also include employer discretionary match
Up to $1,500 maximum reimbursement per year
Paid Time Off
Up to 15 PTO days per year and 6 paid holidays
Monday-Friday work schedule, off weekends and holidays, no call required
The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. Our scope of service includes pediatric dentistry, orthopedics, podiatry, ENT, urology, pain management, ophthalmology, oral sand general surgery.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum two years previous or experience
- Current PA license as a Registered Nurse
- Current in CPR, ACLS and PALS
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.