Sterile Processing Technician - Ambulatory Surgery Center
We are seeking a full time certified sterile processing tech for our busy ambulatory surgery center in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
The Sterile Processing Technician cares for and maintains all surgical instrumentation and sets up supplies and instruments for surgery cases.
- Ortho/Spine experience required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as Instrument Room/Sterile Processing Technician.
- Experience with all types of sterilizers.
- Knows operating room instrumentation.
- Organized in setting up operating room instrument tray.
- Understands operation of steam/ gravity sterilizer.
- Understands Sterrad sterilizers.
- Ability to prepare reports and keep records.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and departmental supply items is required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.