The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The staff member can expect to care for pediatric and adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 year through adolescence. Our scope of service includes gastroenterology, orthopedics, podiatry, ENT, urology, pain management, plastics, ophthalmology, and general surgery.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum two years previous OR experience
* Current New Jersey license as a Registered Nurse* Current in CPR and ACLS
* Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
* Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees. Knowledgeable of policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.