CT Technologist - PRN - Mission Trail Baptist M&S Imaging
Performs quality Computerized Tomography (CT) diagnostic procedures under the direction of a Radiologist, at a technical level requiring constant attention to technical detail and in a timely manner. Operates CT, X-ray equipment, C-ARMS, PACS, and printing films. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative. Recognizes the purpose of this service is to provide high quality CT imaging and to prioritize the patient as number one.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Radiologic Sciences or Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Specific Training in Computerized Tomography-GE VCT required
- Two to five years experience specific to CT
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with advanced certification in CT.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Medical Radiologic Technologist - (MRT)
- CPR certified.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.