Surgical Scrub Tech/PRN - Surgery Center of Scottsdale
Surgery Center of Scottsdale is looking for a PRN Scrub Tech. We are a very dynamic ASC that specializes in Pain Management.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Surgical Technician is responsible for providing surgical scrub on all types of minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual competence.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- One year previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment preferred.
- Certification in Operating Room Technology preferred.
- Current BLS required.
- Knowledge of ASC policies and procedures specific to the OR.
- Experience with spine (neuro) and orthopedics
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.