- The Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates, plans and implements treatments for hospitalized patients according to age specific needs.
- The PT reviews with the patient and caregiver the current diagnosis, prognosis and treatment goals while planning and implementing a safe and timely treatment plan.
- The PT collaborates with the referring physician and other hospital staff when needed and completes all patient care documentation concisely and timely.
- The PT provides input or support for facility training opportunities in ergonomics, body mechanics, and patient handling for staff as well as peri-surgery education for patients/families.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State
- Minimum 1year clinical experience preferably in a hospital setting
- Experience with Inpatient and Surgical Patients preferred
- Current licensed in the State of Texas
- Current BLS required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of current treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.