- Answer phones in a professional and customer friendly manner.
- Determine the caller''s needs and help them by answering questions or directing them to another person who will be able to help.
- Interface with patients and families, physicians and staff in a professional and cordial manner.
- Admit patients and process their paperwork.
- Enter patient demographics/information in system.
- Miscellaneous Administrative Duties for our Business Office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to Two years of hospital experience preferred.
- Formal training in customer service is preferred.
- Must have skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.