OR Circulating Nurse (Full-time) -NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO CALL - $1000 Sign-on Bonus
- Job ID 14957
- Date posted 12/03/2019
Bon Secours Surgery Center at Harbour View seeks a full-time Surgical Registered Nurse responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Registered Nurse is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. This position requires no overnight call or weekend responsibilities.Required Skills:
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of ASC policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum one year previous OR experience preferred
- Current Virginia License as a Registered Nurse
- Current in CPR, ACLS and/or CNOR preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.