Client Operations Manager
Position Overview: The Client Operations Manager will oversee the overall policies, objectives, and initiatives of the Revenue Cycle for their designated region. This includes the review and implementation of processes surrounding collections and other financial analyses, third party payers and client relationships, to ensure successful revenue cycle management. The manager will mentor staff, provide coaching, and build team spirit.
- Client Service & Satisfaction
- Develops, implements, and serves as the ‘Champion’ for Best Practices for Customer/Client Services.
- Expected to be actively involved in ensuring all revenue cycle operations are well-managed, delivering excellence in quality standards, consistently meeting NSN’s and client expectations
- Successfully communicates trends, issues, resolutions as well as proactively communicates opportunities to clients.
- 90% positive responses on annual client surveys
- Continuously evaluates the overall effectiveness of the revenue cycle operations.
- Manage the implementation of key strategies; fostering an environment of accountability to create a high performing team.
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Must become expert on respective clients, regional payer trends and overall client specifics.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains thorough understanding of health insurance and government programs, when necessary.
- Facilitates the identification of issues and solutions by team members related to delays in achieving payment resolution.
- Monitors collection processes to determine cash flow improvement opportunities.
- Manages the aging of accounts receivable by trending and analyzing the A/R, and thorough communication with payers.
- Assist assigned staff in establishing daily/weekly workflows to accomplish KPIs.
- Manage assignments across entire team to meet employee productivity and collection efforts across all client facilities.
- Provides analysis, reporting, and recommendations for revenue performance in key metrics including billing, collection, and posting, such as A/R aging’s, volumes, and trends to President and staff.
- 95% of clients meeting or surpassing the monthly revenue goals.
- 95% of employees meeting or surpassing the quality & quantity expectations.
- Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement
- Conduct routine quality assurance reviews of work completed; initiate coaching measures as needed.
- Evaluate the audit findings, creating and establishing baselines and expectations to measure
- Leverage audit findings to identify training needs for system education, industry updates and changes in collections processes and protocols.
- Collectively, the team is meeting a 95% accuracy ratio.
- New Hire & Existing Staff Training – Provide training for newly hired and existing employees to generate consistent team output.
- Execute training that is interactive, creative, meaningful and sets up the employee for
- Focus training efforts on KPI achievement while being motivating and mentoring.
- Continuously monitor and address training and coaching needs for each individual on the team.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.