NIGHT SHIFT Post-Surgical Unit (PSU) Registered Nurse - TEMPORARY POSITION $85.00/HOUR
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at Trophy Club is seeking a qualified Post-Surgical Unit (PSU) Registered Nurse:
- TEMPORARY POSITION, 12-WEEK COMMITTMENT
- FULL-TIME, 36 HOURS PER WEEK REQUIRED
- NIGHT SHIFT
The PSU Nurse has the responsibility to provide all nursing care services for the post-surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, The Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 2 years to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing.
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit.
- Strong ER experience preferred.
- Current Texas RN License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS.
- PALS recommended.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.