We are looking for an Admissions professional who can interact well with patients, patient's families, doctors, fellow employees and vendors. This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and patient satisfaction outcomes in Tucson, Arizona.
- Minimum 2 years of hospital or medical office experience required.
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet high-paced demand.
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the center as a whole.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional manner. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to adhere to hospital financial and admitting policies.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with patients and staff.
- Must know insurance verification and collection processes.
- Must have problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional customer service skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.