RN OR PRN Fish Pond Surgery Center
USPI Fish PondSurgery Center, is seeking a motivated RN OR to join our team. Fish Pond Surgery Center is a multi-specialty surgery center committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The Registered Nurse, operating room, provides nursing care and service during surgery cases. The RN will be responsible for positioning the patient, prepping the patient, and circulating the case.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current Texas license as a Registered Nurse
- Current in CPR, ACLS and PALS
- Minimum two years previous OR experience
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching capabilities.
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.