Physical Therapist - PRN - Surgical Institute of Reading Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates, plans and implements treatments for patients according to age specific needs.
- The PT reviews with the patient the current diagnosis, prognosis and treatment goals while planning and implementing a safe and timely treatment plan.
- The PT collaborates with the referring physician and other hospital staff when needed and completes all patient care documentation concisely and timely.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State
- Minimum 3 year orthopedic experience required
- Current licensed in the State of Pennsylvania
- Current BLS preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of current treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.