Physical Therapy Technician Surgical Institute of Reading Physical Therapy
This individual will work under the direct supervision of the Physical Therapy Manager/Director and/or other staff therapists to assist in supervision of patient care.
- Clerical responsibilities and departmental housekeeping
- Assisting the Therapists and Assistants
- Managing the equipment needs of the patients
- Assisting with set up and teaching of the patient
- Previous experience preferred or currently seeking a degree in a related healthcare field
- Current BLCS certification preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to follow directions and perform multiple tasks
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.