Materials Manager - Ambulatory Surgery Center
We are seeking an experienced Materials Manager for our busy Ambulatory Surgery Center in Zanesville, OH!
United Surgical Partners International is the nation’s largest ambulatory surgery provider.
The Materials Manager is responsible for the process, which includes inventory control: ordering all medical supplies, maintaining an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies, receiving and stocking of all medical supplies to their assigned area. Provides support to the surgical team and provides patient care within the prevailing state standards of practice and according to the policies of the facility. Communicates appropriate information to other team members. May have additional responsibilities designated by the manager.
- Coordinates receiving, processing, distributing, and storing of supplies
- Ensures healthy flow throughout supply chain
- Monitor and manage repairs of equipment
- Maintains and coordinates the inventory system
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Financial analysis as required to support department goals
- Effectively coordinates with the clinical and business managers, administrative director, physicians and ancillary departments on all issues relating to patient care and specialty requirements and coordinates procurement of specialty equipment as indicated
- Plans, coordinates and manages all functions associated with Materials Management SupplyRequired Skills:
- Required Skills:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assist with contract management
- General understanding of medical supply equipment
- Previous 1-2 year in Materials Management required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.